In order to ensure your financial plan is right for you, we will take you through a series of steps.
1. Work out where you are today. This involves gathering your financial data such as income, debts, financial commitments, etc. and working together to determine your current financial situation and ongoing needs.
2. Define what you want to achieve. Ask yourself what you want to achieve in the next few months, over several years and many years from now.
3. Consideration and strategy development. General discussions about broad strategies that may be suited to your unique goals and personal situation. Once you've agreed on the scope of advice required, upon your approval, we will prepare a written, tailored financial plan also known as a Statement of Advice (SoA)
4. Creation and implementation of your financial plan (as agreed by you). Your plan will include a recommended selection of specific products (if appropriate), such as managed funds, Australian and international equities, as well as alternative options for you to consider.
5. Review your financial plan as your goals or circumstances may change.