- give direction and meaning to your financial decisions
- put a strategy in place to help you build and protect your income and investments
- assist you to plan for major changes in your personal circumstances, eg retirement
- help you understand the long-term effects of your financial decisions, and
help you review your progress towards achieving your financial goals.
As our client you will receive:
- regular reviews and/or portfolio valuations
- access to topical news stories
- referrals to our professional partners who provide accounting / solicitor / mortgage broking services
As you travel along life's journey your financial situation will inevitably change – you may get a pay-rise, buy a house, change your marital status, welcome a new child, or transition to part time employment. Regular reviews of your financial plan and/or investment portfolio are important.
After all, your financial plan is the key to your financial security and as such needs to be fine-tuned to accommodate changing circumstances and requirements. We will be there with you every step of the way to ensure that your plan is kept up to date and reflects where you are in life.
To ensure that we can meet every aspect of your financial needs, we have teamed up with a number of professionals who can offer you advice and, via referral arrangements, we can provide you with the best service and quality advice.
Some services available via our referral arrangements are:
- Property purchases
- Refinancing and debt consolidation
- Accountancy services, and